The World Hydrogen Fuels Summit
mars 10 - mars 11
World Hydrogen Fuels Summit
Welcome to the World Hydrogen Fuels Summit – established to advance the conversations between industry and government to discuss real-world needs and key barriers to deployment.
Date: 10–11 March 2020
The two day event will provide a practical approach to infrastructure, developing international integrated hydrogen supply chains, covering everything from hydrogen production to storage, transportation, and use. The overarching theme for 2020 will emphasise the effort for international collaboration showcasing the world’s most promising projects and global solutions.
Hydrogen Sweden/Vätgas Sverige is Supporting Association. As member of Vätgas Sverige you can access an exclusive 20% discount, please contact email@example.com to access this offer.
Key Topics to be Addressed at the Summit:
- Hydrogen: A Real-World Opportunity
- Establishing the Standard for Hydrogen
- Worldwide Developments: Capturing the Potential of Hydrogen’s Key Markets
- Enabling Investment & Surpassing the Valley of Death
- Navigating the Transition and Hydrogen’s Role: An OEM & Utility’s Perspective
- An inclusive and consumer focused energy system
- The Future of Gas Market Design
- Mobilising the Future with H2 Transport
- Hydrogen Fuelled Charging: Supporting the EV Roll-out
- Hydrogen for the People
- Scaling Hydrogen Storage: Improving the Value of Renewable Energy
- Catalysts for Efficient Affordable Hydrogen Production